User Experience Designer
Aug 2013 - present
- Developed personas, mockups, and prototypes to communicate ideas with product development teams and validated proposed designs with users.
- Led and create a network visualization by simplifying complex device workflow to aid with set up and monitoring.
- Led a pattern library, used to simplify and improve the user experience of a wireless product, guest device management, and product set up.
- Collaborated with remote and onsite engineers to create solutions that fit into technology constraints and also aligned with design vision.
Co-founder | Product Designer
Jul 2015 - Mar 2016
- Initiated, led, and designed, an online destination for beauty professionals and customers.
- Collaborated with remote developers to ensure and implement the design and user experience principles as outlined.
- Analyzed industry trends and compiled market research data to inform planning and strategy.
- Designed mock-ups of the make-up artist’s profile page and received feedback from potential users.
Motion Graphics Designer
Mar 2011 - Aug 2013
- Developed mood boards, storyboards, animatics, and energetic animations for case studies.
- Designed a data visualization focused on consumer purchasing behavior, pitch for International Delight.
- Created animations, video editing and compositing for McDonald’s menu screens.
Diagnostic Network Visualization | us 994977-US.01
User Experience Design
User Interface Design
Data Visualization Design
Adobe Creative Suite
Certificate in Marketing
University of Berkeley Extension
Master's in Computer Graphics Design
Rochester Institute of Technology
Bachelor's in Design
Apeejay Institute of Design