User Experience Designer
Aug 2013 - Present
- Conceptualized and drive user experience across Cisco’s security and networking products both cloud and on premise.
- Led the design of the new wireless networking management experience which included the re-design of Cisco’s legacy product, the Identity Services Engine.
- Collaborated with product managers, developers, designers and researchers to define use cases, create flow charts, low to high fidelity mockups, specifications and prototypes.
- Defined and expand visual language and interactions for pattern library of the enterprise products.
- Led and create a network visualization by simplifying complex device work flow to aid with set up, monitoring and troubleshooting from the initial to the implementation stage.
Co-founder | Product Designer
Jul 2015 - Mar 2016
- Initiated, led, and designed, an online destination for beauty professionals and customers.
- Collaborated with remote developers to ensure and implement the design and user experience principles as outlined.
- Analyzed industry trends and compiled market research data to inform planning and strategy.
- Designed mock-ups of the make-up artist’s profile page and received feedback from potential users.
Motion Graphics Designer
Mar 2011 - Aug 2013
- Developed mood boards, storyboards, animatics, and energetic animations for case studies.
- Designed a data visualization focused on consumer purchasing behavior, pitch for International Delight.
- Created animations, video editing and compositing for McDonald’s menu screens.
Diagnostic Network Visualization | us 994977-US.01
User Experience Design
User Interface Design
Data Visualization Design
Adobe Creative Suite
Certificate in Marketing
University of Berkeley Extension
Master's in Computer Graphics Design
Rochester Institute of Technology
Bachelor's in Design
Apeejay Institute of Design